See 2013 Publishing Schedule for deadline dates.
Required ad materials include a hard-copy proof and a CMYK PDF X-1a, built to the bleed size if full page) or to exact size if partial page, with no crop marks. Please contact advertisign director or your sales representative for detailed specs on this file format.
PROOFING CHOICES (choose one):
1. No proof is sent--advertiser waives all rights to a make-good*
2. Advertiser sends a FOGRA-39 color-certified proof for color matching on press
3. Advertiser sends color proof other than a FOGRA-39 color-certified proof for publisher to use as a "content proof" for content only (not to be used for color matching)*
4. Publisher, at advertiser's request, can make a FOGRA-39 color-certified proof for $75, which will be added to the invoice for that issue
• Ad files may be submitted to Mortgage Banking magazine in an email if the attachment is smaller than 5 MB, on a CD-ROM or uploaded to our FTP site. Hard-copy proofs are highly recommended.*
• FOGRA-39 or certified proofs should have a 133-line screen and a maximum color density of 280% to 300%. FOGRA specifications can be found at www.color.org/fogra39.xalter.
• Mortgage Banking magazine is not responsible for shifts in color due to difference between the file and the proof.
* Mortgage Banking magazine is not responsible for any content, font, logo, color, image or any other kind of error or shift when no FOGRA-39 or certified color proof is provided. The advertiser agrees to waive the right to any kind of make good or refund if no hard-copy proof is provided with any submitted ad file.
Send all ad materials and proof to:
Jennifer Moffitt, Advertising Director
Mortgage Bankers Association
1717 Rhode Island Ave., N.W., Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 557-2844 Fax: (202) 621-1444
Please note that a $100 late fee may apply for ad materials received after the printed material deadline.
Show Guide Company Profiles
-Please submit a factual description of your company (maximum 180 words) in MS Word or text format, along with your company logo in EPS (vector) format.
-Email profile and logo to email@example.com.
Please note: Profile materials sent after the due date may not be included.